ROTIX® our Performance Management Platform specifically designed to aid measurement and management of Airline Service Chains.
Our specialist operational teams’ processes are underpinned by ROTIX® to support IFS and Ground Services Teams. ROTIX® analyses consumption and usage ensuring the optimum inventory is forecast, ordered and called off. This reduces costs in the form of waste, over consumption and excess stock holdings and delivers the following benefits:
- Improved control and regular reporting on all working stocks = reduction in waste and costs.
- 20% reduction in stock holding.
- Sustained consumption reduced by +11% across all high-volume, high-cost rotable lines.
- Managed category service levels with early issue identification going forward, removing feast and famine stock cycles.
- 15% reduction in ongoing inventory allocation levels.
- Robust standardised processes for optimum performance and stock control going forward.
ROTIX® data links were established to all working stock locations and stakeholders to enable real-time reporting of stock holding, issues, deliveries and consumption. Introduction of an ePOD (electronic proof of delivery) policy to drive efficiencies in daily airport deliveries and returns and automatically reconcile monthly invoices and cost centres before signing off. Improved operational consumption data fed back to improve stock forecasting process.
Read our Case Studies for more information on how ROTIX® is assisting our clients to reduce costs and improve quality and consistency via valuable data insights.