As a key Performance and Logistics partner to many of the world’s largest airlines MNH shares some of the best practice it has used with its client partnerships to help minimise the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic and reduce Service Chain costs…
• Use COVID as a chance to make a step change in technology and data capture to improve management information; in turn reduce stock holding and improve cash flow.
• Real-time data capture of daily transactions in Service Chains, replace non-existent (or old fashioned paper-based) systems; to provide both accountability and transparency.
• Implement an ePOD system for daily airport deliveries to drive efficiencies and automatically reconcile monthly invoices before sign off.
• Outsource non-core logistics functions to specialist providers who can self-fund by capturing powerful operational data to aid management decisions and drive efficiencies. Get others busy on your behalf!
• Use Consumption analysis to highlight your top 10 $$ inefficiencies and then resolve to drive out cost savings.
• Revisit all forecasting – most automated stock forecast systems struggle at the best of times - let alone during or post a pandemic. Stock = cash and cash is king!
• Industry best practise - are your service chain partners using industry best practise? If not you are paying for their inefficiencies. Learn what the rest of the industry does and expect no less.
• Maintain regular communication with all suppliers and stakeholders within the service chain, electronically and via webinars – even when the news is not good. Your suppliers are more likely to be ready when needed.
• Create live dashboards and management reports to make key business decisions easier and more accurate.
• Emerge post COVID leaner and more efficient with increased visibility and control over service chains and lower costs.
Technology & Data Post COVID is Key
Matt Rance, MNH CEO says “Since the pandemic it’s more important than ever for airlines to control inventory and usage and really manage their supplier network to control costs and consumption. With ROTIX® our Performance Management Platform all performance data is collected automatically from across the network. Service issues and inefficiencies are identified early from trend reporting enabling quick resolution and ongoing performance management.
Post COVID airlines are finding themselves stretched with less resource and more areas of responsibility. Increasingly they are looking to the team at MNH as a cost-effective partner to support their Inflight Service and Ground Services Teams. We self-fund through reduced costs and provide rich BI to aid decision making and ongoing performance management.”
MNH is really look forward to speaking with our suppliers, customers and friends at WTCE's Virtual Event 14th - 16th September 2021.
It's been a long 18 months and we can't wait to reconnect with everyone from our industry - see you there!
Supplier, Inventory & Performance Management
With airlines continually looking at ways to reduce costs, many of our airline contacts are finding themselves stretched. They have less resource and more areas of responsibility to manage. During these challenging times, many of our airline partners have called on MNH to supplement Inflight and Ground Services Teams.
The experienced and specialist team at MNH, combined with our Performance Management Platform ROTIX®; can analyse consumption and usage ensuring the optimum inventory is forecast, ordered and called off. This reduces costs in the form of waste, over consumption and excess stock holdings. We have also added a live 5-pillar Audit Program to our key client offering to provide comfort of supplier standards and clean aircraft environment for our airlines and their passengers.
Consumption and usage management with real-time data analysis and BI reporting
From catering items to dry stores MNH has been tasked by our airline clients for end-to-end supplier management and inventory control. With real-time data capture of daily transactions on ROTIX®, we can deliver BI dashboards for all products, suppliers and ports making the supplier base more efficient and less costly.
Traditional systems cannot cope with products that require extended lead times or those entering rotable service chains. At MNH we specialise in demand planning these types of products to remove the feast and famine problems that are often associated.
Since the pandemic, more and more clients across different sectors and industries have looked to us for supplier management so if you think we could help – get in touch.
Headsets & Laundry: Safe, Secure & Sustainable
We are excited that many of our airline clients are announcing plans to relaunch their passenger flights in the coming weeks. Since lockdown, MNH has been working hard managing stock for our clients around their global networks. We’ve introduced additional safety measures into our production facilities and standard operating procedures to ensure we are ready to service our clients and their passengers, giving everyone complete confidence in the onboard products we supply and service.
Safe distancing and the wearing of gloves and masks is a given in our facilities and both Laundry and Headset Servicing processes incorporate meticulous cleaning and sanitisation, as well as new anti-microbial protection. We have also introduced anti-bacteria swabbing and testing to track prior to dispatch that products meet catering / food grade standard of cleanliness.
"MNH is focused on hygiene, sanitisation and anti-microbial protection every step of the supply chain journey - from when the products leave the aircraft through the Servicing/Wash processes and back onboard again... sanitised, swab tested and in pristine condition.
We look forward to continuing to provide best-in-class aviation Headset and Laundry Servicing; supporting our clients to fly Safely, Securely and Sustainably.” Matt Rance, CEO, MNH Sustainable Cabin Services
#FlySafe #Aviation #Sustainable
As 2020 draws to a close, MNH wishes you all peace, health and happiness for the coming year.
We look forward to supporting your Inflight Service Performance in 2021.
Best wishes from all the team at MNH.