Giving confidence in onboard products, cabin hygiene and network-wide service levels.
How does the travel industry track and performance manage cleaning and hygiene standards across a global network?
They work with the specialist team at MNH supported by ROTIX®; our tailored Performance Management Platform, to provide a cost-effective, enhanced cabin auditing solution.
Using the ROTIX® App all performance and audit data can be collected on desktops, tablets, or smartphones from anywhere in the network. We track and maintain consistency with onboard presentation and cabin hygiene standards across the network. ROTIX® collects data and provides rich BI trend reporting. Service issues can be identified early, enabling quick resolution and improvement, with associated improvements in passengers’ onboard experience.
As part of our auditing tools, MNH has introduced mobile Relative Light Technology Units to measure level of particles present on products giving immediate hygiene results. This gives impartial measurement of standards of cleanliness of both the cabin and onboard products which may mean indicate additional cleaning, laundering or sanitisation is required.
The benefits the specialist team at MNH and our Performance Management Platform; ROTIX® brings:
- Transparent performance management of cabin groomers and key stakeholders with a live service dashboard and audit trail.
- Control of cabin and bathroom standards and audit performance across multiple ports and suppliers.
- A cost-effective method of managing the enhanced cleaning and communication between all the stakeholders across your global network.
- Network supplier KPI performance reporting with live feed visibility and performance management network wide.
- Digital collection and audit reporting with real-time reporting tools and trend analysis for early issue resolution and to aid performance management.
- Mobile hygiene testing conducted onsite using the latest particle testing technology giving immediate test results: A key hygiene compliance layer since COVID-19.
- Document control for onboard product standards and policies.
"With MNH’s Performance Management Platform, we have been able to identify and maintain significant improvements in our Cabin Appearance Scores. The Audit reports, BI dashboard and audit trail provided were very effective tools to manage fleet hygiene and appearance. With real-time data, we are able to have confidence in our cabin hygiene and appearance, which was demonstrated through high standards being maintained across the network" Anthony Bryant Manager Cabin Appearance & Cleaning, Virgin Atlantic
For more information read our Virgin Atlantic Performance Management Platform; ROTIX® Case Study